This is a contract with Airtel Payments Bank Limited, whose registered office is at Bharti Crescent, 1 Nelson Mandela Road, Vasant Kunj, Phase II, New Delhi- 110070 (hereinafter referred to as "APBL") . Please carefully read the following terms before accessing this training site or using a course available therein (hereinafter referred to as “Site”). By accessing the Site (which includes, visiting, registering, purchasing or accessing a course) you accept and agree to all of the covenants and conditions imposed herein (henceforth referred to as “Terms”). If you do not agree to these Terms, you may not access the Site.
By using this service, you agree that you have read, understand and agree to these Terms. You also agree to review this agreement periodically to be aware of modifications to the agreement, which modifications goodelearning.com may make at any time. Your continued use of this Site will be deemed your conclusive acceptance of any modified agreement.
2. E-Learning Materials
- 1.1 APBL reserves the right to change the content used at any time.
- 1.2 Trainees who fail to complete the e-learning course in the time available will not be eligible for a refund.
- 1.3 Learner will receive an electronic notification through SMS/registered email.
- 1.4 All rights not expressly granted herein are reserved.
- 1.5 These Terms shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of India.
- 1.6 If you do not agree with these Terms you must cease the course immediately and notify APBL of your intent not to continue
3. Training Certificate
- 2.1 The training material is property of APBL.
- 2.2 This training material has been prepared, maintained, updated and distributed by APBL.
- 2.3 The use of the training material on our courses is restricted to the registered user who has been supplied with the log in details by APBL as part of an authorised course.
- 2.4 The Registered User shall not copy, share, modify, transmit, distribute, or in any way, exploit the copyrighted materials provided by APBL other than for their own individual training. Use for any other purpose is expressly prohibited by APBL and any violators will be prosecuted.
- 2.5 The Registered User shall not permit anyone else to copy, use, modify, transmit, distribute, or in any way, exploit the copyrighted materials.
- 2.6 The materials made available by APBL are provided "as-is" without warranties of any kind, either expressed, or implied, including, but not limited to, all implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, title or non-infringement.
- 2.7 APBL does not warrant that the materials will be error free including technical inaccuracies, nor free of viruses, or other harmful matter. The entire cost of any necessary service, repair, or correction, is the Registered User's responsibility.
- 2.8 APBL may make improvements, or changes, to this material at any time without prior notification.
- 2.9 Any unauthorised use of training material is prohibited.
- 2.10 All rights not expressly granted herein are reserved.
- 2.11 If you do not agree with these Terms you must cease to use this e-learning immediately.
4. Access to the Courses
- 3.1 APBL will only issue certificate for POSP who has satisfactorily completed a training course if the trainee has provided the required personal information and completed training hours.
- 3.2 Without exception, APBL will provide certificate for course once all necessary documents are received.
- 3.3 The training will be of 15 hours.
- 3.4 Exams are owned by APBL and thus one must adhere to APBL Terms and conditions for examination.
5. Third Party Content; Hyperlinks
- 4.1 APBL strives to provide the course content to its registered users. To that end, APBL does not take any responsibility to provide uninterrupted access of the courses to its registered users. However, from time to time, user may be unable to access the courses due to conditions beyond APBL's control. Such conditions include, but are not limited to: force majeure, acts of God, power outages, and the acts of computer hackers and others acting outside the law. Also, from time to time, access may be unavailable due to software issues, server downtime, increased Internet traffic or downtime, programming errors, regular maintenance of the system, and other related reasons. In response to any unavailability of the courses to its users, APBL will not take any commercial responsibility to ensure access is restored within any period of time. The term "commercial responsibility," as used in these Terms, shall mean any remuneration to restore the access of the training course or expenditure made by user by him/herself of time, resources, personnel or money.
- 4.2 APBL endeavors to provide the highest quality content to its users. To that end, APBL reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to change, modify, or discontinue any aspect or feature of this Site in whole or in part, including, without limitation, the content, availability, access and/or the Terms of this site. Such changes, modifications, additions or deletions will be effective immediately upon notice thereof, which notice may be made by posting such changes on this Site.
- 4.3 Users are solely responsible for ensuring that they have sufficient and compatible hardware, software, telecommunications equipment and Internet service necessary for use of the Site.
6. Copyrights, Trademarks and Other Proprietary Rights
- 5.1 APBL makes no warranty, either expressed or implied, of the accuracy, merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of the information provided by third parties. This includes, but is not limited to, any information found on a link located on this Site that allows users to access information found on another site. Additionally, APBL does not warrant the existence or functionality of any website which can be accessed through a link located on training material.
7. Disclaimers and Limitation of Liability
- 6.1 APBL shall retain all worldwide rights in the intellectual property in and on the Site, including, but not limited to, trademarks, service marks, trade dress, inventions, ideas, trade secrets, the source code, the HTML code, the "look and feel" of the Site, its colour combinations, layout, and all other graphical elements, and the copyrights in and to its original content. You should assume that everything you read or see on the Site is copyrighted, trademarked, or otherwise protected and owned or licensed by APBL.
- 6.2 Except as expressly stated on the Site or in these Terms, nothing that you read or see on the Site or in the courses may be copied, reproduced, modified, distributed, transmitted, republished, displayed or performed for commercial use without the prior written consent of APBL, except as provided in these Terms. Nothing in these Terms grants you an express or implied license to use any of APBL intellectual property.
- 7.1 Users access this Site at his/her/its own risk. The Site is provided on an "as is, as available" basis without warranty of any kind, expressed, implied or statutory, and any and all warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose or non-infringement of third parties' rights are specifically disclaimed. APBL does not warrant any particular result from use of the software or Site. APBL does not warrant that the information on the Site is accurate, complete or complies with any particular law or regulation, or that the operation of and your access to the Site will be uninterrupted, error-free, virus-free or completely secure.
- 7.2 Under no circumstances and under no legal theory (tort, contract or otherwise) shall APBL or any of its affiliates, agents, employees, shareholders, directors, officers, third party content providers, successors or assigns be liable to you or any other person or entity for any indirect, special, incidental, punitive or consequential damages of any character, including without limitation, damages for loss of goodwill, work stoppage, computer failure or malfunction, loss of data, loss of productivity or contract, or any and all other commercial damages or losses.
- 7.3 Your use of this Site is at your sole risk and any content that you download is downloaded at your own discretion and risk, and you are solely responsible for any damage to your computer system in excess of the amount APBL received from registered users for a course, and for any loss of data that results from the downloading of any such content, including any damages resulting from computer viruses.
- 7.4 In no event will APBL be liable for any damages for the users while access to a course, even if APBL have been informed of the possibility of such damages, or for any claim by any other party.
- 7.5 In no event will warranties provided by law, if any, apply unless they are required to apply by statute notwithstanding their exclusion by contract.
- 7.6 This disclaimer is applicable to any damage or injury resulting from the negligence or an omission of APBL, computer virus or other similar item, telecommunications errors, or unauthorized access to or use of user information through theft or any other means. APBL is not liable for criminal, tortious, or negligent actions or omissions of third parties that affect this site.